Li's Temple is located at No. 212 Renmin Road and was built during the Wanli years of the Ming Dynasty. It has more than 420 years of history. It is a typical example of the Temple of the Temples with distinctive Jiangnan features on the streets.
North Temple Temple sit north, was three into, construction area of about 800 square meters, traditional wear-through brick masonry building, the number of layers, height of about 4.8 meters. Temple layout for the courtyard - hall in the form of Xuan, which is the same pattern with most of the temple or shrine of Ming and Qing Street. The walls are also constructed in the old days. The exterior walls are grouted with bucket bricks and the interior walls are separated by wood-bone mud walls. The roof has a slight fold, a larger room between the building components of the atmosphere, lined with wood, stone, brick three carvings, beautifully decorated. Some artifacts of great artistic value during the Cultural Revolution were damaged. This door above the four door hairpin, the door door letter "Li's Temple" is still preserved intact.
According to the introduction of the elders, Li's temple was built for the worship of Li ancestor Li Tai. Li Tai, the word Te Tong, Ming Chenghua fourteen years (1478) jinshi, officers and workers assistant minister, ranking fourth, was ordered to capitalize the capital and Tianjin. He is honest and dare to expose the unprincipled evil emperor Li Guang leaning scandal, is not for money and other benefits. Li Tai insisted the principle of self-defensive rules, which hindered the Jin career officers. After retirement, go home to ordinary people themselves, Zhou Ji neighbors, loved by the family and the people. After his death, his family raised money to build ancestral temple to commemorate him.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background